Find us on social media:
Take a look at our new project for those who are bereaved by homicide in BC:
Thank you for your supportFamilyside Assurant
- Desjardins Insurance
- Familyside Assurant
- Individual Donors and BCBH Members
- InPrint Graphics & Copies
- Legacy Financial Planning
- Police Victims Services Programs across BC
- Rob Caruk, Website Developer
- Rotary Women’s Association of Vancouver
- Rotary Club of Vancouver
- Rotary Club of Vancouver, Arbutus
- The Province of British Columbia
About The BC Bereavement Helpline
When you call the BC Bereavement Helpline (BCBH), your call will be answered by a caring, compassionate volunteer who is familiar with over 300 grief support groups in the province.
Your call is free, confidential and anonymous. We will help you find the most appropriate support for your specific type of loss.
Call the Helpline
Greater Vancouver: 604-738-9950
Throughout BC: 1-877-779-2223
9:00 am – 5:00 pm: Monday to Friday
To facilitate the provision of care and support to the bereaved and their caregivers of British Columbia and to ensure that their interests are publicly safeguarded
The BCBH is committed to increasing public understanding of bereavement as a normal life process through education, advocacy, networking and dissemination of information.