Help Us Raise $50,000 in the Scotiabank Charity Challenge!
Please join us in our annual fundraising effort by walking or running in the Scotiabank Vancouver 5K & Half Marathon Group Charity Challenge! By fundraising for BCBH you are helping to provide education, advocacy and support for those coping with grief.
Our goal is to fundraise $50,000. This will allow us to continue pursuing our mission to facilitate the provision of care and support to the bereaved and their caregivers in British Columbia. Our belief is that regardless of income or location, everybody deserves to have access to grief support.
By choosing to race and fundraise for us, you will receive the lowest registration fee. If fundraise and/or donate for BCBH in the Charity Challenge, your rate for a 5K registration is $30, or the Half Marathon registration is $60. If you raise $300 or more BCBH will reimburse you for your registration fee! PLUS we will have prizes available to the top fundraising teams!
Are you ready to join us? Please follow these steps to register:
- Save the date! Be available Sunday June 25, 2017
- Go to www.vancouverhalf.com to register for the 5km walk/run or Half Marathon
- Choose “BC Bereavement Helpline” as your charity of choice.
- Use BCBH5K for the 5k charity pin code to get the discount!
- Use BCBH21K for the Half-Marathon charity pin code to get the discount!
- After you have registered, you will have the option to create your own team, join the BCBH team, or stay as an individual. Keep an eye out for your email from the Scotiabank Charity Challenge to select your final option.
Need extra online sign up help? Please click here for step-by-step sign up instructions.
Photos from previous events can be found on Flickr.